Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter, Xmas, and whether to say two thousand and ten, or twenty-ten.


Well, another New Years Eve has come and gone. Welcome to The Future: 2010. I went to the Lowe household for NYE, and was graciously hosted by the entire Lowe family. I had no idea they lived across from a church I used to play shows at all the time!

Friday, or NYD, I met up with some friends for First Friday. They were the only ones on the street selling art. I rode the Ute there, and was asked to remove it from the front of a shady bookstore because it was a "liability". Okay?

It's been WAY to cold to do any serious riding (at least for the likes of me, I'm sure someone's out there doing it), and have mostly been a homebody. I started working on a 26" touring bike, and a city bike for a friend. I think I'm gonna build up something from my secret stash too; a 1968 Mercier. Porteur style, if I can decide what to do about paint.
















Maus says hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment