Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Night, Saturday Night!


It seems I am an awful friend. Had to work today, and missed out on some close friends' engagement party, so I'm the only loser home alone on a Saturday night while all of the friends are out living it up! Am I defeated by this cruel certainty? YES! I mean NO. I went for a bike ride, on a new whip that I built for "The Lady-Friend". It's a beautiful evening, so I stopped at the Penn Treaty Park and sat on a bench, looking creepy. I didn't TRY to look creepy, but I find that I have little control over this aspect of my life, as I have no control over the two female picnic'ers setting up shop not too far away and casting annoyed glances in my general direction. I did manage to capture a couple of nice pictures though (not of the lady picnicers)..

After all of that, I came home and watched a documentary series by PBS called art:21. One of the artists was a photographer who took pictures of dog bones and her naked children. But Barry McGee was in it too, so that made up for it. Now when creepy pedophiles google the term "naked children" my blog will come up...awesome. Also, this blog counts as something I did tonight. I am full of productive. You may notice that this entry has a different feel, or style to it than my others... This is because I am overworked, under(over?)caffeinated, and in a generally odd mood. I should really focus, but no one's reading this anyway, right? Fuckers. Anyway, I'll post some stuff about my next project, when I decide exactly what that is, and get the time to do it. Peace, homeys. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment